Our last two years teaming up with the local Residents’ Association (the NSMRA) to hold a street party have been a tremendous success…
On Sunday 5th June, after the morning service, we’ll be working with the Residents’ Association once more to set things up – the roads will be closed, bouncy castle readied, bunting strung round the church, marquee erected, p.a. switched on and we’ll start collecting together the food to share for a street party lunch from 12.30.
It’s incredibly easy to be part of and it will be a fantastic afternoon for all ages – but we simply can’t do it without all hands on deck..!
Here’s how you could help…
* Setting up – straight after the service, we’ll have tables to move, a marquee to set up etc.
* Steward – that just means wearing badge and knowing where things are… easy!
* Marshall – an hour standing at one of the road closed signs
* Bouncy Castle – this needs to be supervised at all times for safety: could you watch it for a time?
* Refreshments – we’re offering free hot drinks from the small hall: could you help serve these?
* Photography – bring a camera and let us know so we can tell you how to upload them to the gallery.
Let us know you’re coming – it’ll take less than 60 seconds to click this link, fill in your name and tick a box or two!!