Groups and Rooms
We’ve made some big changes to how we group our children’s agegroups – and also to where they meet. There are now more than 170 children on in our groups who come regularly – that’s quite a challenge for our halls… and our team of volunteers. A great challenge to have!
Here’s how things are working:
…or in text form:
- Baby & toddler : AM – Crèche in Main Hall :: PM – self-help Crèche in Main Hall
- ~2 to pre-Nursery : AM – Explorers in Main Hall :: PM – Stars in Stage Room
- N & R : AM – Gems in Stage Room :: PM Stars in Stage Room
- 1 & 2 : AM/PM – Movers in Small Hall
- 3-6 : AM/PM – Groovers in Studio (yr 7+ as well in AM)
- 7+ : PM – Underground… in the Underground!
Check in on arrival at church!
All babies, children and teenagers will need their check-in card before going to their groups.
- If they’ve been before and are registered, they’ll have one waiting for them each week.
- New children will need you to fill one in for them at the Children’s Check-in Desk at the back of church.