Sunday services are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to church - there's plenty of stuff going on midweek. Here's a taster (or use the drop-down menu):
- Little Souls - our Wednesday morning drop-in for babies, toddlers and their carers.
- Homegroups - midweek, monthly groups meeting in local homes for community and prayer.
- Soul Review - an ad-hoc group making connections between faith and culture.
- Soul Living - a team of All Souls members helping us think creatively and practically about sustainable living.
- Soul Connections - a team of All Souls members helping us engage with worldwide mission.
- Courses - plenty of ways to deepen faith and get practical advice on parenting, prayer etc...